- 1 Sara Ali Khan Wiki Height Age Boyfriend Family Biography in 2022
- 2 Physical appearance
- 3 Family, Education, and Caste
- 4 Boyfriend and Husband
- 5 Career
- 6 FAQ’s
- 7 Sara Ali khan weight loss
- 8 Favorite Things
- 9 Awards & Honours
- 10 Sara Ali Khan Social Media
Sara Ali Khan Wiki Height Age Boyfriend Family Biography in 2022
Sara Ali Khan was born on 12 August 1995 (Age 27 Years; in 2022) in Mumbai, India. She is an Indian actress who is famous for her work in Bollywood. Sara made her Bollywood debut with the Hindi-language romantic drama Kedarnath in 2018. she received Filmfare Award for the Best Female Debut in 2018. she started acting at the age of 23.
So, do you want to find out more about Sara Ali Khan? If so, then stay with us for a while as we bring you nearer to
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
Family, Education, and Caste
Sara Ali Khan was born to the Pataudi family (Nawab of Pataudi). While her father Saif Ali Khan has been an Indian film actor who has worked in many Bollywood films, Sara’s mom Amrita Singh is an Indian film and television actress. Sara’s parents were separated after 13 years of there marriage in 2004. Kareena Kapoor is her step-mother. Sara has a younger brother Ibrahim Ali Khan and half-brother Taimur Ali Khan, who born to her father and step-mother Kareena Kapoor.
Sara grandfather Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi is a former captain of the Indian national cricket team, while her grandmother is Sharmila Tagore is a film actress.
Sara Ali Khan is Pathan descent on her father’s side, and of Punjabi descent on her mother’s side.
Sara studied at the Besant Montessori School in Mumbai. She joined the Columbia University, NewYork, to pursue graduation in History and Political Science.
Boyfriend and Husband
There were rumors that Sara was in a relationship with Veer Pahariya who is the son of a Sanjay Pahariya (businessman), Union Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde’s grandson.
Speculation was raised that Sara, is in love in her Aaj Kal co-star Kartik.
Sara started acting at the age of 4 in an advertisement. Before starting acting she appeared in Hello magazine cover page along with her mother Amrita Singh in 2012. Sara started her career by appearing at a Bollywood Movie Kedarnath opposite to Sushant Singh Rajput in the year 2018, which is a box office hit.
In 2018, She appeared Simmba opposite to Sushant Singh Rajput Ranveer Singh, which is the remake of Telugu movie film Temper.
Sara Ali Khan made her debut on Koffee With Karan with Saif Ali Khan and it was very interesting to watch the fun-filled dynamics between two generations
Sara Ali Khan along with her father Saif Ali Khan appeared in Karan Johar’s popular talk show Koffee With Karan 6, in 2018
Some of her worked films are ‘Kedarnath’ (2018), ‘Simmba’ (2018), ‘Coolie No. 1’ (2020)
- Sara Ali khan uses to weigh 96kg, Earlier when she was studying at Colombia University, New York, at which she used to have plenty of junk food and pizzas.
- In an interview, Sara’s said her mother Amrita Singh, had dressed her for her father’s wedding.
- Before entering movies Sara gained huge weight since she suffers from Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD).
- In an interview, Sara revealed that she wanted to marry Ranbir Kapoor.
- Sara is a tennis fan and loves playing tennis with father and brother.
- In an interview, Sara Ali Khan said that she is good friends with Kareena Kapoor (step-mother) and loves to go out shopping with her.
- The age difference between Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan (Sara’s stepmother) is approximately equal to the age difference between Sara Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan.
- She wanted to date our hotty Kartik Aryan, yes this is fact o funny fact but she admitted in Koffee with Karan
- Sara Ali Khan made her first magazine cover with her mother Amrita Singh in January 2012.
- In an interview, Sara’s said I have a secret account on Instagram.
Sara Ali khan weight loss
Sara Ali khan use to weigh 96kg before when she was studying in New York (Colombia University), where she used to have a lot of Pizza and lots of junk food from refined carbohydrates to bad diet in her daily life schedule, also she was suffering from a problem called PCOS (Which is a hormonal problem which results in weight gain)
So her lifestyle was filled with a lot of junk foods with no physical activity and a hormonal imbalance issue which altogether resulted in her to weight around 96 kgs.
After her graduation, she joined a gym and hired a good nutritionist who had made a diet plan according to her body for weight loss.
She works 6 days a week(Which mostly include a lot of cardio, Pilates and bodyweight exercises Which is just 15% of the battle won
Now coming back to the main part which is what she eats what is her diet:
So she followed a very restricted and strict eating plan when it comes to her daily diet.
She does not consume any milk or dairy products on most of the days but for some time she has low-fat greek yogurt for post-workout.
She does not consume any sugar.
She does not consume carbs as well in her diet(Most of the time when she is working but the days off she goes with some portion of a complex carbohydrates.
Sara Ali khan consumes Egg whites and chicken breast all throughout the day for her breakfast, lunch, and dinner with some vegetables along with it.
Also, she takes one scoop of whey protein with low-fat greek yogurt and a bit of coffee in it as her post-workout(sometimes).
But most of the time she remains on high protein and low carb diet and has a cheat meal or day once in a week.
All in all, she is really hardworking and consistent with her diet and workouts which made her lose a lot of weight and be so fit as she is.
Diet Plan of Sara Ali Khan
Breakfast – Egg whites and toast or idlis
Lunch – Chapatis, daal, vegetables, salad, and fruits
Snacks – Upma (Savory vegetable semolina)
Dinner – A light dinner with chapatis and green veggies
Pre-workout – Muesli or oats with fruits
Post-Workout – Protein shake, tofu, salad or legumes
|School||Besant Montessori School, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Collage||Columbia University, New York|
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut film||Bollywood debut (Acting): Kedarnath (2018)|
|Hobbies||Playing Tennis, Travelling and Dancing|
Family & Relatives
|Father||Saif Ali Khan (Bollywood Actor)|
|Mother||Amrita Singh (Bollywood Actress)Stepmother – Kareena Kapoor Khan (Actress)|
|Brother(s)||Ibrahim Ali KhanHalf-brother– Taimur Ali Khan|
|Affairs||Veer Pahariya (Veer Pahariya who is the son of a Sanjay Pahariya (businessman), Union Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde’s grandson)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2019||Unknown|
|Favorite Actress||Katrina Kaif|
|Favorite Place||London, Dubai, New York and Goa|
|Favorite Film Director||Imtiaz Ali|
|Favourite Food||Hyderabadi chicken biryani|
|Favorite Sport||Cricket and Tennis|
Awards & Honours
|2018||Winner||Best Female Debut for Kedarnath (2018)|
|2018||Winner||Star Debut of the Year – Female for Kedarnath (2018)|
Sara Ali Khan Social Media
Let’s see more CelebBio
- new post
- Karishma Sharma Age Wiki Boyfriend Instagram Family Biography Net Worth 2023
- Suniel Shetty Debut Movie Wiki Height Age Wife Family Biography Net Worth 2023
- Nitya Mathur Age Instagram Wiki Height Boyfriend Biography Net Worth 2023
- Priyanka Biswas Web Series Age Boyfriend Biography Net Worth 2023
- Mitali Mayekar Age Husband Instagram Biography Net Worth 2023