Abhishek Pathak Wiki Age Girlfriend Family Biography
Abhishek Pathak is an Indian director who is majorly known for working in Hindi films.
Abhishek Pathak was born on Wednesday, 1 July 1987 (age 35 years; as of 2022) in Punjab. His zodiac sign is Cancer. He did his schooling at Vidyanidhi High School, Mumbai. He pursued his graduation at Mithibai College, Mumbai and pursued a diploma in filmmaking at New York Film Academy, Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest 40′ Waist 32′ Biceps 14′
Parents & Siblings
Pathak’s father’s name is Kumar Mangat Pathak, who is a producer.
His mother’s name is Neelam Pathak. He has a sister, Anamika Pathak, who is a photographer.
Pathak got engaged to actress Shivaleeka Oberoi on 24 July 2022.
According to his Facebook profile, his religious views are: I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied & live without understanding the world.
He made his directorial debut in 2006 with the short film The Awakening.
He has worked as an assistant producer in Hindi films No Smoking (2007), One Two Three (2008), I’m Afraid I Am Hitler (2008), and Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge? (2010).
He made his debut as a director in 2006 with the Hindi film Omkara.
He has produced other Hindi films Pyaar Ka Punchnama (2011), Alone (2015), Guest iin London (2017), Section 375 (2019), and Pagalpanti (2019).
The first film he wrote was a short film Boond in 2009.
He has also worked as a writer in the Hindi television series Laut Aao Trisha (2014) and the Hindi film Drishyam 2 (2022).
In 2019, Pathak was blamed for copying some scenes from the film Bala in his film Ujda Chaman. He received a legal notice from the team of the film Bala after which in an interview, he said that he released the trailer of the film Udja Chaman before the film Bala. He claimed that if the trailer was released before the changes were to be made in the film Bala. Later, Pathak sent a notice to Maddock Films when the film was announced. In an interview, he talked about this and said,
We are in discussions with my team right now. We had sent them a notice when we bought the rights, early 2019 because even their announcement had come around the same time. I gave them all the documents because their film sounded similar. They said except for the character being bald, nothing is similar and I bought their words. But now that doesn’t seem to be the case. Dialogues, situation, everything seems similar and even people have caught onto it.”
- 2009: Best Short Fiction Film Award for the film Boond at National Awards
- 2015: Big Star Most Entertaining Ensemble Cast Award for the film Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 at Big Stars Entertainment Awards
- 2019: Re-Created Song Of The Year Award for the film Raid at Mirchi Music Awards
- On his right arm.
- On his right hand.
- Pathak is also known by the name Abhishek Mangat.
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- On his social media, he called himself Liberal.
- His hobbies include travelling, gymming, and scuba diving.
- In 2011, he found Brain On Rent, an idea to create one point solution for marketing and communication for film and brands.
- In May 2013, he became the managing director of Panorama Studios.
- In an interview, he talked about remaking of a film and said,
When it is a remake, if we take exactly the way the original film is being made, then what (new) am I doing in the film? It is like I am trying to copy paste. When I come on board a project, I want to do something new. The screenplay has to cater to the taste and milieu is different.”
- He often posts pictures on social media while having alcohol.
Let’s see more CelebBio