Helly Shah Wiki Age Height Boyfriend Family Biography
Helly Shah is an Indian actress famous for her role as Swara Sanskaar Maheshwari in the television show Swaragini (2016) on Colors TV.
Helly Shah was born on Sunday, 7 January 1996 (age 26 years; as of 2022) in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She did her schooling at The H.B. Kapadia New High School, Memnagar, Ahmedabad. She pursued her graduation from correspondence.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 33-25-32
Parents & Siblings
The name of her parents is not known.
She has a younger brother, Priyam Shah.
Helly is a Gujarati.
Helly made her debut in 2020 with the short film Happy Birthday as Saba.
On 21 May 2022, she announced her appearance in the film Kaya Palat at the Cannes Film Festival.
She made her acting debut in 2010 with the television show Zindagi Ka Har Rang…Gulaal as Talli on StarPlus.
She appeared in television shows including Diya Aur Baati Hum (2011), Alaxmi – Humari Super Bahu (2012-2013), Swaragini – Jodein Rishton Ke Sur (2015-2016), Devanshi (2016-2017), and Sufiyana Pyaar Mera (2019).
In 2015, she made a special appearance on the show Comedy Nights with Kapil on Colors TV.
She made special appearances on the shows Udaan (2015), Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki (2016), Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki (2017), Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke (2019), and Choti Sarrdaarni (2020).
In 2021, she appeared in the television web series Ishq Mein Marjawan 2: Naya Safar on the OTT app Voot Select.
In 2021, she made her debut in the Hindi music video Halo Re Halo.
In 2022, she appeared in the music video Ik Kahani by Kaka.
- 2016: Best Actress Award for the show Swaragini: Jodein Rishton Ke Sur (2015) at Colors Golden Petal Award
- 2016: Favorite Jodi for the show Swaragini: Jodein Rishton Ke Sur (2015) at Colors Golden Petal Award (shared with Varun Kapoor)
- 2017: Best Actress for the show Devanshi (2016) at Indian Television Academy Award
- 2019: Best Performance by an Actress in a Negative Role for the show Sufiyana Pyaar Mera (2019) at Zee Gold Award
- 2019: Best Actress in a Negative Role for the show Sufiyana Pyaar Mera (2019) at Indian Television Academy Award
- 2020: Stylish Actor TV Award at Gold Awards
- 2020: Best Actress Award Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 (2020) at the Perfect Achievers Awards
- 2020: Iconic Best khalnayika Award at the International Iconic Awards
- 2020: Ranked 47th in Eastern Eye’s Top 50 Asian celebrities
- 2021: Ranked in Eastern Eye’s Top 30 under 30 Global Asian Stars list
- Food: Chinese cuisine, Pani-Puri
- Film: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)
- Helly follows a vegetarian diet.
- Her hobbies include dancing and travelling.
- Helly started her career as a child artist in the television show Gulaal when she was in class eight. She earned Rs. 900 as her first income.
- In August 2022, her film Zibah entered the Oscars. In an interview, she talked about this and said,
This one is a benchmark in itself. To be screened in LA, and get the Oscar qualification, feels great. No one of us imagined that we were going to reach till here. It’s a big deal for the entire film. I’m super proud to be a part of it.”
- In an interview, she revealed that she got her first break after her father’s friend introduced her to a casting director. She went for an audition for a show, but she was not selected. Later, the same director called her and offered her a show.
- She is a vegetarian, but for the show Swaragini – Jodein Rishton Ke Sur, she ate non-vegetarian food. In an interview, she said that she found it really difficult to even hold a fish in the initial episodes of the show. In the interview, she further added,
I never thought I will hold fish in my hand, but I did. It was very scary and was like a nightmare, but I did it for one of the opening sequences.”
- In 2020, she wore a 10 kg lehenga in the show Ishq Mein Marjawan 2. In an interview, she talked about this and said,
My outfit made this thing more difficult for me. The sea water was very cold and I had to stay in that water for a long time wearing such a heavy lehenga. After some time that lehenga had absorbed a lot of water and it became 10 times its weight. But my work was very important to me. I took some time to settle my mind, and conquered my fears.”
- On 18 May 2022, she became the first Indian actress to walk at the Cannes film festival. In an interview, she said that at the last moment, her designers informed her that her dresses were not ready. In the interview, she further said,
We reached out to all Indian designers almost a month before the scheduled Cannes red carpet walk. Earlier, they said that they would share but when my manager tried reaching out to the designers closer to the date, everyone started saying ‘Oh, we can’t do it’ or were unresponsive.”
Let’s see more CelebBio